Pages

Can a Fat Girl on the inside become a Skinny Girl on the outside?

No one said this was going to be easy...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 2

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, my power cord died.  Here are the results of my Atkins trial.

Weight:

207.5 (-2.4lbs) !!!

Measurements:

Bust:  39 (-2)
Waist:  36 (-1)
Hips: 46.5 (-.5)
Ass: 47 (-0)

Assessment:  I would like to point out that I was pissed when I got on the scale this morning and had only lost two and a half pounds.  I had to talk myself down from the ledge because I know that loosing over two pounds in a week is fabulous, but also unhealthy.  I didn't eat a lot this week, because there wasn't anything I wanted.  Also I just felt really greasy, bloated and backed up.  All that meat and cheese, not great for your digestion.  This may be a diet where you can loose a lot in a short amount of time, but it isn't a diet for me.  I will continue with it today, but I will also be figuring out what I'm going to do next week.  Oh and one final detail, LOVE that I lost the most weight in my BOOBS...yeah.  Those will always be the first to go won't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...