Pages

Can a Fat Girl on the inside become a Skinny Girl on the outside?

No one said this was going to be easy...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Excuse Me?

So day two of low carbs and I found out something new...on Atkins you are only allowed 20 grams of carbs a day. 20 GRAMS!!! That's like...a yogurt. That basically means meats, cheese and green vegetables. I thought I could have other vegetables like onions, tomatoes, squash, but NO. Not with Atkins. Right now if I had the opportunity I would PUNCH MR. ATKINS IN THE GROIN. I am so hungry and if I eat anymore cheese I am never going to poop again.

Needless to say I am definitely a little cranky today. I'm in that stage where I'm starving, unbelievably cranky, and did I say hungry? I would kill someone for a piece of fruit. I know that in another two days or so I am going to hit that stage where you're just not as hungry anymore and you can function like a normal human being again, but right now I want to eat my through a loaf of bread. It's definitely taking a reworking of my brain to tell myself what is good and what isn't on this plan. All I can say is that there better be some serious results on Friday...or there might be uncontrollable weeping on the scale.

I'm going to go have a giant steak now and try the low carb ice cream I found. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...