Pages

Can a Fat Girl on the inside become a Skinny Girl on the outside?

No one said this was going to be easy...

Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm Poor: 6 Day Challange

So I've been gone too long, don't you thing?  I've lost some weight, but I've plateaued recently, and I've had some financial issues to boot.  The latter has definitely influenced the former.  So this week I'm not buying groceries.  I'm going to eat what I have...and it could get interesting, but it should be a good exercise in fiscal responsibility and self control.   If I can do this for 6 days I know that I can turn my weight and money issues around.  Here I go!

This was my dinner tonight:



Top Ramen a little dressed up.  I cooked theI carmalized an onion that I had in the fridge, it wasn't too old, in some peanut oil. Then I added the cooked noodles and sauteed them in with the onions.  I added a little of the Ramen seasoning, Yakisoba and Rooster sauces. It was spicy, salty and satisfying.  Was it healthy? No.  I'm giving today's dinner a C.  The reason it isn't a D is because there was an onion in it, so at least it wasn't completely devoid of vegetables.  I'm going to try harder on the health thing, and I'll keep you posted on what I'm able to come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...